No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

Welcome to Aloyon's Blog



Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello There!!!
Today is SGB man it was quite fun
I was doing warehouse is was quite nice but abit tired lor...
haha den me kee teck joel sim always try find ways to slack :X
The most funny things is some of my friends take the pokey from the warehouse
and eat and got caught and got scoled HAHA and they need to go and buy pokey to replace the pokey they eat :D
And I got to stack rice up and it was quite tall so if i stand on the rice pack
I will cut my neck off haha
Then u know wat happen awhile after we stack nicely..
The others ppl take the bottom rice pack and throw
Up and left it untidy and they think they have done a good job...-.-lll
Anyway the important thing is to have fun. haha.
Tmr is my BB christmas party and i have buy a give :D
I dun think i have much money left...T.T
so i will be updating my blog again about sat:D (dun miss me):X
*ALoY*

Blogged @ 6:37 AM




♥Profile
Short intro

Aloy-sius
12.o4.1992
16
single
aloytheone@hotmail.com
Not happy here ?
than Click here
Childish act will 1oo% be entertain ((:

Wants & ♥
<3

I Want To Be A Rich Men :D
I Want To Be A Big Actor
I Love Me,Myself And I
I Love Being Respect
I love U (MayBe)


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ Entertainment
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Memories of the past
rewind back to the past

November 2007
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :lost-
in-lov3
Basecodes :%BLUE.pink-