No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

Welcome to Aloyon's Blog



Wednesday, December 17, 2008

yoyoyo
I'm back...haha miss me??? i hope so lol
i can't wait for 26th dec man. because it is the day where i fly to HK...
It is going to be the first time i been on the plane :D i'm soo happy!!!
and also christmas is coming so i wish u all a
MERRY CHRISTMAS
I hope i will continue updating my blog soon :D
.:ALoY:.

Blogged @ 4:44 AM




♥Profile
Short intro

Aloy-sius
12.o4.1992
16
single
aloytheone@hotmail.com
Not happy here ?
than Click here
Childish act will 1oo% be entertain ((:

Wants & ♥
<3

I Want To Be A Rich Men :D
I Want To Be A Big Actor
I Love Me,Myself And I
I Love Being Respect
I love U (MayBe)


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ Entertainment
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Memories of the past
rewind back to the past

November 2007
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :lost-
in-lov3
Basecodes :%BLUE.pink-