No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

Welcome to Aloyon's Blog



Sunday, December 21, 2008

Yoz man!!!
Sry for late updating haha
Coz yesterday very late then i use my com
And i also lazy to update yesterday...
So about my Christmas party it was fun we ate buffet at chuch
And after that we play so ice breaker and we know some of our Chinese names...
Then my friend George have no Chinese name so we give him one call zhuo zi
Haha i think is like that spell one :D
After the ice breaker we have present exchange
We suppose to take a poker card and rank 2 diamond to Ace of spade
The one who gets the 2 diamond get to choose first,
but if half way through someone can take the unwrap present
And take a wrap present to change with him...
So the higher the num u get the better...
And also we got a globe that is about five years old
And once a person get the globe is suppose to bring it back next year and wrap it as a present
And someone will get it and bring it the following year...

This is the passing on of the globe!!!

BUT this year something special happen the guy who taken the globe broke it...

This is the globe that is broken The presents (some of it is taken liao)
Gay alertHaha he receive a pink child bottle :D
Now i think is new year is coming and we are suppose to eat Tang yuan
I love it man...
See u soon...
-ALoY-


Blogged @ 6:40 AM




♥Profile
Short intro

Aloy-sius
12.o4.1992
16
single
aloytheone@hotmail.com
Not happy here ?
than Click here
Childish act will 1oo% be entertain ((:

Wants & ♥
<3

I Want To Be A Rich Men :D
I Want To Be A Big Actor
I Love Me,Myself And I
I Love Being Respect
I love U (MayBe)


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ Entertainment
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Memories of the past
rewind back to the past

November 2007
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :lost-
in-lov3
Basecodes :%BLUE.pink-