No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

Welcome to Aloyon's Blog



Monday, January 12, 2009

yoz ppl HAPPY NEW year
This year we have a new Principal
OMG man i love the previous principal more :D
And they got a lot of crapy new rules
Like if u litter will cost u $50 and if u smoke it will cost only $30
OMG i think i want to break a rule i would smoke then litter :P
Then today was the release of the 'o' level result
And some of my friends did bad some did ok and some good
Anyway if u done ur best then u should be happy with ur marks
If u did not then next time u should or else u are going to
Go through this again
Also today is bb day yea!!!
and we are suppose to wear full-u the whole day sian
anyway thats all haha i will post soon:D
~ALoY~

Blogged @ 11:13 PM




♥Profile
Short intro

Aloy-sius
12.o4.1992
16
single
aloytheone@hotmail.com
Not happy here ?
than Click here
Childish act will 1oo% be entertain ((:

Wants & ♥
<3

I Want To Be A Rich Men :D
I Want To Be A Big Actor
I Love Me,Myself And I
I Love Being Respect
I love U (MayBe)


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ Entertainment
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Memories of the past
rewind back to the past

November 2007
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :lost-
in-lov3
Basecodes :%BLUE.pink-