No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

Welcome to Aloyon's Blog



Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yoz ppl
Long time no post liao haha
any way happy new year
I haven been updating coz i dun have photos of my
Hk trip in my com
I lazy to get from the net :D
Some one pls send me the photos...(:
If u really want to see the photo u can go to my
Facebook acc to see...
OK about my trip to hk(Hong Kong)
It was quite interesting :D
Coz there have more chiou bu haha
They have more fashion sense then sg(Singapore) ppl
I went to a 3day 2 nite camp with the hk bb over there
It was fun man they have girls in their bb:D:X
We play games and we know each our more through the camp
Every morning is super cold one coz we only stay in
A tent, inside is ok but outside is cold during the nite and morning
Then after the 3 day 2 nite camp we go to our hotel called hotel 36 haha
Quite small but ok for me :D
After the check in we go to the lady street and
Flower street and SHOP!!!:D
During that we go eat dessert its supper nice the
Mango pudding over there
Then after the trip we go back and have our free time
Some ppl go slp some tok etc.
The next day we went to Disneyland yea!!
We all have a lot of fun over there and buy somethings
The end of it like 9pm like that we watch the fireworks
And we have a special glasses that
When u see light glow u can see fairly so cool rite
Then the day after we go to ocean park it was very fun and
We watch the dolphins and seals perform
We play almost all the theam park thing and the last thing
I play was u will get hold up and it will suddenly drop u
And u will think u going to die like that
It was a good experience to go to hk one more thing i haven tell u
When we where going to hk the flight keep delaying until 2 hour
And when we come back the plan suddenly drop a distance it was so cool
Anyway when we come back keep thinking of going back again haha
I will update the photo soon or not haha just go to
My face book account to see some of it
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=566640249&ref=profile#
And i will post again soon
#ALoY#

Blogged @ 11:06 PM




♥Profile
Short intro

Aloy-sius
12.o4.1992
16
single
aloytheone@hotmail.com
Not happy here ?
than Click here
Childish act will 1oo% be entertain ((:

Wants & ♥
<3

I Want To Be A Rich Men :D
I Want To Be A Big Actor
I Love Me,Myself And I
I Love Being Respect
I love U (MayBe)


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ Entertainment
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Memories of the past
rewind back to the past

November 2007
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :lost-
in-lov3
Basecodes :%BLUE.pink-