No right-clicking
Copyrighted (c)
All rights reserved.

Welcome to Aloyon's Blog



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Yoz ppl
Its been a long time since i post
Coz i too lazy to do so haha
I know i said i will post again soon but i did not
But later post is better then never post :D
Anyway a lot of tings have happen since the last post
I want to tell u but i'm too lazy to type haha
Now is the march holiday...yeah
Before that we got our result back for the comment tests
And my rank was 42 out of 100++
Not so good actually i got 3 passes and 3 fail
And my L1MAB3 is 22 and passing is 19 so i failed...OMG!!!
So now i need to work hard for the 3 sub that were not so good
Ok that enough :D
Anyway I wish u all a
HAPPY MARCH HOLIDAY
%ALoY%

Blogged @ 2:50 AM




♥Profile
Short intro

Aloy-sius
12.o4.1992
16
single
aloytheone@hotmail.com
Not happy here ?
than Click here
Childish act will 1oo% be entertain ((:

Wants & ♥
<3

I Want To Be A Rich Men :D
I Want To Be A Big Actor
I Love Me,Myself And I
I Love Being Respect
I love U (MayBe)


ShoutMix chat widget

♥ Entertainment
music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Memories of the past
rewind back to the past

November 2007
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009

♥ Credits

Dont remove [:

Designer :lost-
in-lov3
Basecodes :%BLUE.pink-